Thursday, March 25, 2010

Miami Vice




We are staying in downtown Miami and have been trekking out to the Everglades for hikes and boat trips. After dinner last night we went for a walk at South Beach. It felt like cruising the Vegas strip, except everyone was fit and still had their shoes on.

The Professor can’t wait to get down to the beach today. He has probably deduced that if what we saw last night is considered evening attire, he will be in luck with the sun shinning hot today. I voted for another kayak trip to a swamp, thinking I would rather instill a love of nature…

I didn’t win, but I am not worried. I figure it’s all a balancing act anyway and with any luck, my boys will care as much about saving wild life as they will about dating it. I am hoping that if they get a few eyefuls when they are young, maybe they wont bring home a stripper when they are in college.

Not that stripping your way through Cornell Pre-Med is a bad thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment